Results 1 to 10 of 23

Thread: Pound is wireless

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Pound is wireless

    For those of you who have been wondering when the Pound cell tower was going to be turned on... it is finally..

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    I didn't have a signal my first time through at 9:00 am this morning.
    At lunch-time the signal around the elementary school was really good - I had five bars. I was able to text-message my sister (who was on Bold Camp) from South Mountain Road. My sister was able to call her husband and had a clear signal.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    I wonder how strong it is in other places. Got a signal up bean gap till you get to the top of the first hill from the 4lane. After that nothing
    GO VOLS

  4. #4
    Inactive Member imported_trio's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 2nd, 2004
    Posts
    1,341
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    I live on Bold Camp and its strong.. there is a portion of the four-lane that does not have service other than that everything where I have been today seems to be covered..

    anyone know how the service is on South Fork??

  5. #5
    Inactive Member ibe4warriors's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 29th, 2005
    Posts
    957
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    Service was good on Mill Creek this afternoon...I heard signal was good on South Fork till you get to Dewey road..
    [url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Pound is wireless

    Anyone else read the thread title as 'Pound is useless'?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •